KeepTruckin supports bidirectional synchronization of all available entities on both platforms (users, vehicles, assets, and geofences). Begin your complete TMS integration by synchronizing all the entities in Steps 1 - 4.
- Step 1. Begin setup: sync your users.
- Step 2. Sync your vehicles.
- Step 3. Sync your assets.
- Step 4. Complete setup: sync your geofences.
You’re done with the setup portion of our workflow! In the next handful of steps, you will use the TMS core functionality for your day-to-day operations.
Having completed setup, your system is synchronized with KeepTruckin. Now use the core functions that constitute your day-to-day operations.
Steps 5-7: Plan a dispatch. To effectively plan a dispatch, you need current information about drivers, vehicles, and assets. KeepTruckin's ELD and mobile app continuously record vehicles’ and drivers’ locations. In Steps 5-7, collect the information you need to plan the best vehicle-asset-driver combination for your dispatch.
- Step 5. Track vehicles and assets.
- Step 6. Get drivers’ available time.
- Step 7. Communicate with your drivers.
Steps 8-12: Work with dispatches (driver workflow). This is the heart of your daily activity: creating and updating dispatches.
- Step 8. Get the forms you can use for a dispatch.
- Step 9. Get the list of stops for your dispatch.
- Step 10. Create a dispatch!
- Step 11. Update a dispatch.
- Step 12. Get updates.
Use our platform to its full extent by leveraging our data for more context on the state of your vehicles, fuel efficiency, and driver observations.